Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome to a piece of my life

My life consists of a lot of crazy and loveable factors.
  • My Husband, Kip.
  • My family.
  • Three cats, Olivia, Henry, and Zoe.
  • Working full-time.
  • Try to keep a clean house (the keyword here is try).
  • Reading.
  • Movie watching.
  • Watching The Office, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Ugly Betty, Eli Stone, Clean House, Find Your Style, Grey's Anatomy, L.A. Ink, and this is scaled down from what it used to be!
  • Making delicious cupcakes.
  • Cooking and baking.
This is me. For now.

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Yay for blogs! I think I like this better now, more than myspace. It's more personal, and no drama, from deleting bitches and like, such as. Ha! ok, you have to set it as private and invite people, otherwise the unwanted will find you. How did you do your backround? I love it!

Kandy said...

I had no idea what to write. My brain has been fried!

You can edit to however you want through blogger. Colors, pictures etc! The picture is mine though, I took it at the fair! Yahoo!